If you have configured your DevKit to connect to WiFi per the Getting Started instructions and are still experiencing connectivity issues, please try the following.
Note: The UrsaLeo DevKits come with LED boards that signify when the device is connected to the internet. If internet connectivity is working properly, LED 1 on the DevKit's LED panel will be lit.
- Recheck that you've entered your WiFi credentials properly.
- If available, connect an ethernet cable directly to your DevKit and ensure this works properly
- If you believe #1 and #2 are working as expected and you are still unable to connect to WiFi, launch the UrsaLeo device configuration menu by typing
- For Raspberry Pi, connect your device to a monitor and external keyboard.
- For UltraLite, gain terminal access as described in the UltraLite DevKit operation tutorial.
4. Follow the prompts as outlined in How do I update my WiFi credentials?