In the event you find you cannot register your device to your account, try the following:
- Ensure you are correctly entering the deviceID and registration code that are printed on the your devkit's box (RPi) or on the devkit itself (Ultralite).
- Connect your dev kit to serial or an external monitor using the instructions outlined for Step 3: DevKit Operation (RPi) or Step 3: DevKit Operation (UltraLite). Log in as root to the device. Type:
- This will bring you into the device configuration menu. Choose option 2 and follow the prompts by entering your deviceID, registration code, UrsaLeo Cloud username, and password. If you've entered these values correctly, your device will re-register.
- You can then go to the Devices tab to register your device and start sending data to the UrsaLeo Cloud.
- If your device fails to register and you know you've entered these values correctly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will supply new deviceID and registration code numbers for you.