My DevKit won't boot - what do I do?
1) Update the SD card with the latest release of the Gateway Software Platform (links to tutorials below):
2) Check all hardware connections
- Verify that all daughter boards are securely connected to the DevKit baseboard
- Verify that the microSD card is seated properly and secure in its socket
- If you have another microSD card available, you may want to try using it. We have seen cases where the microSD card that ships in the DevKit has become corrupted and needs to be replaced.
- Verify all cables are connected and secure.
3) Contact support