- A new and improved Console UI replaces the previous UI. There is no change in functionality.
- Improved profile management
- Improved responsive mobile UI
Multiple bugs have been fixed in this release including:
- Fixed issue when inviting user, pressing Cancel instead of Invite still sends email to user.
- Fixed issue when registering new device with empty Device Name in Devices field.
- Fixed issue when registering device, previously entered values in Registration Code field cannot be deleted (Admin/Firefox).
- Fixed issue when deleting invited user from an engine displays their database ID rather than username.
- Fixed issue with a user selecting Device tab, then Edit, and Remove device.
- Fixed issue with UserID of deleted user continues to display as UserID of his device in "Device List" page.
- Fixed issue when a user changes the Device Name if the device is already registered by the user.
- A bordered box is shown around the navigational tabs after logging in.
Workaround: this is corrected by clearing the browser cache of images/files. On MacOS/Safari: option/refresh; Chrome: Chrome menu->Clear browsing data-> and check only Cached images and files-> click Clear Data. Then refresh the browser window or reload the page.
- It is possible that the only active administrator can disable himself.
Workaround: Before disabling an admin user when only one admin is shown, upgrade an Invited User to admin using the Users navigation tab.
- The user's profile edit menu in the upper right corner persists until an action is chosen.
Workaround: Choose an action or refresh the page.
- The maximum value of the TVOC dashboard widget is 100 ppb.
Workaround: This value will be extended in a future release.
- When using Firefox, the dashboard widgets continually increase in size.
- A user can return back to the previous page after logout operation using the browser's back button.
- It is possible to change password a few times via email's reset password link if the user is logged in.
- The diagnostic LEDs on the Gateway DevKits do not function properly. This will be fixed in an upcoming Gateway Software Release.
- Sensor data updates from the Gateway may stop every 6-10 hours.
Workaround: Press reset on the TB2 and the sensor data updates will restart. This will be fixed in an upcoming Gateway Software Release.