- The initial beta release of our Gateway Software Platform is now available for use with the UrsaLeo RPi Gateway DevKit and UrsaLeo UltraLite Gateway DevKit.
- This Gateway Software Platform release is used to build software images for both the RPi and UltraLite DevKits. These images are flashed into the microSD card bundled with the DevKits.
- RPI: Image version: core-image-iot-raspberrypi3-20181127074349.rootfs.wic.xz
- UltraLite: core-image-iot-imx6ulevk-20181127073903.rootfs.wic.xz
- The image that shipped on your DevKit may not be the latest image. You must first follow the flash instructions at Getting Started to download and install the latest image onto your DevKit before proceeding with account creation.
- The UrsaLeo RPi DevKits currently support the Silicon Labs Thunderboard 2 sensor board that ships with the kits. In the future, our support staff will be taking requests from developers to add additional sensors to the default offering. If you would like to submit a request for an additional sensor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UrsaLeo RPi Gateway DevKit requires logging into the board to execute a clean shutdown. Please see instructions at Getting Started regarding Terminal Access.
- This is the initial beta release of our Gateway Software Platform
- The UrsaLeo DevKit’s sensor may freeze after having been connected for many hours. Press the reset button on the Thunderboard 2 sensor board to reset the board and get data flowing again.
- The UrsaLeo UltraLite Gateway DevKit LED-2 remains on when Thunderboard 2 is not connected. This will be fixed in a future release.