- The UrsaLeo Cloud website supports mobile devices using iOS 10+ and Android 7.0+
- Create an account by visiting https://services.ursaleo.com/invite and filling out your details.
Getting started account creation form
- Go to your email and click the validation link.
- Accept the End User License Agreement.
- Go through account creation.
- Each account has its own virtual machine which your devices run in. Before you can register your devices, click Provision Engine to create the virtual environment - this can take a few minutes to complete.
- Once Engine creation has completed, click Register Device. Enter the Device ID (e.g. mo:XXXX ) and 16-digit Registration Code (eg XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) found on the DevKit box or card inside the box, plus a Device Name for your device. Device names can be up to 10 alphanumeric characters of your choosing.
Registering a device
You are now ready to update and configure your Ursaleo Gateway DevKit.