Attaching to your network using Wifi requires creating a Wifi configuration file containing your Access Point credentials.
The following guidelines are for a Windows PC.
Please see this article for macOS guidelines: How To Configure WiFi for macOS
- Shutdown your DevKit.
- Remove the microSD card from the DevKit and insert into the PC card reader.
- Open the “Boot” drive in File Explorer. This drive contains a directory named deviceN.
File Explorer showing contents of deviceN directory
- Using Notepad create a new text document in the “Boot” drive named wpa_supplicant.conf with the following contents, replacing ssid & psk for those of your WiFi Access Point:
Each command must be on a separate line:
NOTE: Windows Notepad adds .txt extensions to file names. Switch on View Filename Extensions and remove any .txt extension.
File Explorer showing “Boot” drive with deviceN dir
and wpa_supplicant.conf file highlighted
- Eject the microSD card and remove from card reader then re-insert into the DevKit microSD connector.
- Power on your DevKit to reboot.
Your DevKit is now updated and ready to connect to the UrsaLeo Cloud.